We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Kucers’ The Use of Antibiotics: A Clinical Review of Antibacterial, Antifungal, Antiparasitic, and Antiviral Drugs, Seventh Edition – Three Volume Set 7th Edition PDF.
Kucers’ The Use of Antibiotics is the definitive, internationally-authored reference, providing everything that the infectious diseases specialist and prescriber need to know about antimicrobials in this vast and rapidly developing field. The much-expanded Seventh Edition comprises 4800 pages in 3 volumes in order to cover all new and existing therapies, and emerging drugs not yet fully licensed. Concentrating on the treatment of infectious diseases, the content is divided into four sections – antibiotics, anti-fungal drugs, anti-parasitic drugs, and anti-viral drugs – and is highly structured for ease of reference.
Features of Kucers The Use of Antibiotics 7th Edition.
- Each chapter is organized in a consistent format, covering susceptibility, formulations and dosing (adult and pediatric), pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics, toxicity, and drug distribution, with detailed discussion regarding clinical uses – a feature unique to this title.
- Compiled by an expanded team of internationally renowned and respected editors, with expert contributors representing Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia, South America, the US, and Canada, the Seventh Edition adopts a truly global approach.
- It remains invaluable for anyone using antimicrobial agents in their clinical practice and provides, in a systematic and concise manner, all the information required when prescribing an antimicrobial to treat an infection.
Table Of Content
Foreword, Obituary: Dr. Alvis Kucers, Hail the Greats,
SECTION I Introduction.
SECTION II Antibiotics:
- Part 1 Penicillins and related drugs
- Part 2 Cephalosporins and related drugs
- Part 3 Carbapenems
- Part 4 Glycopeptides and lipopeptides
- Part 5 Aminoglycosides
- Part 6 Macrolides and Ketolides
- Part 7 Tetracyclines and related drugs
- Part 8 Other antibiotics
- Part 9 Anti-folate agents and other synthetic antibacterials
- Part 10 Nitroimidazoles
- Part 11 Quinolones and Fluoroquinolones
- Part 12 Anti-tuberculosis drugs
SECTION III Antifungal drugs:
- Part 1 Polyenes
- Part 2 Echinocandins
- Part 3 Allylamines and benzylamine derivatives
- Part 4 Systemic azoles
- Part 5 Topical azoles
- Part 6 Topical agents—dithiocarbamates, hydroxypyridones, and morpholine
- Part 7 Other antifungal agents.
SECTION IV Antiparasitic drugs:
- Part 1 Anti-malarial drugs
- Part 2 Agents active against intestinal and extra-intestinal protozoa
- Part 3 Agents active against American trypanosomiasis
- Part 4 Agents active against African trypanosomiasis
- Part 5 Agents active against Leishmania and other pathogens
- Part 6 Agents active against helminths
- Part 7 Agents active against ectoparasites.
SECTION V Antiviral drugs:
- Part 1 Agents active against herpes viruses
- Part 2 Agents active against the human immunodeficiency virus
- Part 3 Agents active against hepatitis viruses
- Part 4 Agents active against influenza viruses
- Part 5 Investigational antiviral drugs
Kucers The Use of Antibiotics 7th Edition PDF Download.
You can download Kucers’ The Use of Antibiotics 7th Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Pharmacology