We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Knight’s Forensic Pathology PDF 4th Edition.
The fourth edition of Knight’s Forensic Pathology continues to be the definitive international resource for those in training and in practice, covering all aspects of the medico-legal autopsy, including the cause and time of death, interpretation of wounds, and every other facet of the investigation of a fatality.
Features of Knight’s Forensic Pathology.
- The contents are intended to lead the pathologist – and in some countries, the non-pathologist – through the procedures needed in the examination of a body found under obscure, suspicious, or even criminal circumstances.
- Although police procedures and the habits of pathologists may vary from country to country, the philosophy and techniques presented in this book offer a guide to good practices that can be modified according to local circumstances.
- In this new edition, the text has been thoroughly updated and is complemented by the addition of over 200 new color illustrations.
- It maintains the praised tradition of clarity and readability established since Prof. Bernard Knight’s first edition was published in 1991, with an emphasis on the practical application of knowledge and research findings and the avoidance of over-interpretation.
Table of Contents.
- The Forensic Autopsy.
- The Pathophysiology of Death.
- The Establishment of Identity of Human Remains.
- The Pathology of Wounds.
- Head and Spinal Injuries.
- Chest and Abdominal Injuries.
- Self-Inflicted Injury.
- Gunshot and Explosion Deaths.
- Transportation Injuries.
- Abuse of Human Rights: Deaths in Custody.
- Burns and Scalds.
- Electrical Fatalities.
- Complications of Injury.
- Suffocation and ‘Asphyxia’.
- Fatal Pressure on the Neck.
- Immersion Deaths.
- Neglect, Starvation, and Hypothermia.
- Deaths Associated with Sexual offenses.
- Deaths Associated with Pregnancy.
- Child Homicide.
- Sudden Death in Infancy.
- Fatal Child Abuse.
- Deaths Associated with Surgical Procedures.
- Dysbaric Fatalities and Barotrauma.
- The Pathology of Sudden Death.
- Forensic Dentistry for the Pathologist.
- Poisoning and the Pathologist.
- Forensic Aspects of Alcohol.
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning.
- Organophosphorus Poisoning.
- Poisoning by Medicines.
- Death from Narcotic and Hallucinogenic Drugs.
- Corrosive and Metallic Poisoning.
- Deaths from Organic Solvents.
Knight’s Forensic Pathology PDF Download.
You can download Knight’s Forensic Pathology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.