We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Kidney and Urinary Tract Diseases in the Newborn PDF.
This book provides a comprehensive and up-to-date overview of all key issues related to kidney and urinary tract disease in full-term and premature newborns.
Features of Kidney and Urinary Tract Diseases in the Newborn.
- Among the many topics addressed are fluid and electrolyte abnormalities, hydronephrosis, urinary tract infection, obstructive uropathy, and renal replacement therapy.
- The approach throughout is clinically oriented, the aim being to provide the reader with hands-on guidance. Each chapter commences with a clinical case vignette and concludes with a take-home message highlighting key aspects of practical importance.
- In addition, however, informative reviews of the literature and the basic sciences are included. No other book currently on the market focuses solely on the newborn, and Kidney and Urinary Tract Diseases in the Newborn will be especially valuable to those undergoing fellowship training in neonatology or pediatric nephrology/urology.
Table of Contents.
- Development of the Kidney and Lower Urinary Tract.
- Development of Renal Function in the Fetus and Newborn.
- Fluid and Electrolyte Physiology in the Fetus and Neonate.
- Electrolyte Disorders in the Newborn.
- Assessment of Renal Function.
- Nutrition in the Newborn with Renal Disease.
- Fetal Urology.
- Urological Imaging in the Newborn.
- Neonatal Urinary Tract Infection.
- Posterior Urethral Valves.
- Neonatal Obstructive Uropathy.
- Structural Anomalies of the Bladder and External Genitalia.
- Urinary Tract Malignancies of Infancy and Young Childhood.
- Cystic Renal Disease.
- Congenital Nephrotic Syndrome.
- Acute Kidney Injury in the Newborn.
- Hemodialysis and Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy.
- Peritoneal Dialysis in the Newborn.
- Transplant Considerations in the Newborn.
- Neonatal Hypertension.
Kidney and Urinary Tract Diseases in the Newborn PDF Download.
You can download Kidney and Urinary Tract Diseases in the Newborn PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.