We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Lange Basic and Clinical Pharmacology 14th Edition by Bertram G. Katzung PDF.
Organized to reflect the syllabi in many pharmacology courses and in integrated curricula, Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, Fourteenth Edition covers the important concepts students need to know about the science of pharmacology and its application to clinical practice. The selection of the subject matter and order of its presentation are based on the authors’ many years’ experience in teaching this material to thousands of medical, pharmacy, dental, podiatry, nursing, and other health science students.
To be as clinically relevant as possible, the book includes sections that specifically address the clinical choice and use of drugs in patients and the monitoring of their effects, and case studies that introduce clinical problems in many chapters. Presented in full color and enhanced by more than three hundred illustrations (many new to this edition), Basic & Clinical Pharmacology features numerous summary tables and diagrams that encapsulate important information.
Features of Katzung’s Basic and Clinical Pharmacology.
• Student-acclaimed summary tables conclude each chapter.
• Everything students need to know about the science of pharmacology and its application to clinical practice.
• Strong emphasis on drug groups and prototypes.
• NEW! 100 new drug tables.
• Includes 330 full-color illustrations, case studies, and chapter-ending summary tables.
• Organized to reflect the syllabi of pharmacology courses.
• Descriptions of important new drugs.
Table Of Content
Katzung’s Basic and Clinical Pharmacology PDF Download
You can download Katzung’s Basic and Clinical Pharmacology 14th Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.