We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Essential Learning for the Internal Medicine Clerkship PDF.
Essential Learning for the Internal Medicine Clerkship uses Conrad Fischer’s unique method of distilling complex concepts into the accessible, high-yield narrative to maximize your retention and boost your performance on the clerkship and shelf exam. Fischer doesn’t just give you what you need to “get by” — he helps you really understand the practice of internal medicine — so you can provide outstanding patient care and ace the shelf exam. This unique work encapsulates Conrad Fischer’s more than twenty years’ board review classroom experience into one score-boosting, memory-enhancing text.
Features of Essential Learning for the Internal Medicine Clerkship.
- Numerous clinical images and tables aid retention.
- Sidebars summarize key points for easy review.
- Tips provide focused learning and highlight incorrect answer choices to prevent them from being repeated on exams or during rounds.
- The book first presents a general idea of what the clerkship is about and how to adapt to a specialty one does not have an interest in.
- The subsequent chapters focus on the type of clerkship one is preparing for, e.g. general internal medicine versus a subspecialty such as cardiology or oncology.
- The information generally is presented in a bullet format, but some sentences are necessary. The figures are well presented with the one problem that the photographs are black and white, which detracts slightly from their usefulness.
- Each diagnosis includes definitions, treatment, tips to remember, and boxes with “take-home" or “really-should-remember” statements.
Essential Learning for the Internal Medicine Clerkship PDF Download.
You can download Essential Learning for the Internal Medicine Clerkship PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.