We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Thieme Interdisciplinary Management of Orbital Diseases: Textbook and Atlas PDF by Welkoborsky, Wiechens, Hinni.
The successful evaluation and treatment of the orbital region-subject to a wide range of diseases affecting multiple organ systems-entails the knowledge and expertise of a multidisciplinary team of specialists. Interdisciplinary Management of Orbital Diseases: Textbook and Atlas bring this team together to offer comprehensive and authoritative discussion of all diseases of the orbital region, with descriptions of topographic and surgical anatomy, pathology, diagnostic steps, imaging, conservative treatment measures, operative approaches, radiotherapy, and orbital reconstruction. Readers will find key information for diagnosing conditions early and achieving maximum therapeutic and aesthetic results.
Features of Interdisciplinary Management of Orbital Diseases: Textbook and Atlas.
- Valuable guidance from leading specialists in otorhinolaryngology, craniomaxillofacial surgery, ophthalmology, neurosurgery, endocrinology, and other relevant fields.
- Coverage of the spectrum of orbital pathologies and diseases, including congenital malformations and posttraumatic deformities, orbital and skull base tumors and inflammation, sinus complications, thyroid eye disease, and more.
- Useful details on patient examination, surgical techniques and pitfalls, and postoperative management aid in daily practice.
- More than 650 full-color photographs and illustrations allow for rapid learning and application of concepts.
- Videos accessed through Thieme MediaCenter that enhance understanding of surgical procedures.
Interdisciplinary Management of Orbital Diseases: Textbook and Atlas is an important addition to the armamentarium of otolaryngologists, craniomaxillofacial surgeons, ophthalmologists, and neurosurgeons. Clinicians at all levels, and residents and fellows, will gain the interdisciplinary perspective crucial for handling the complexities of the orbital region.
Table Of Content.
- Topographical Anatomy of the Orbit
- Pathophysiological Aspects of the Orbit
- Clinical Examination in Patients with Orbital Diseases
- Imaging of the Orbit
- Diseases of the Eyelids and the Eye
- Orbital Complications
- Endocrine Orbitopathy
- Traumatology and Traumatic Optic Neuropathy
- Pathology of the Orbit
- Orbital Malformations
- Tumors of the Orbit and the Eye
- Tumors of the Fronto-orbital Skull Base, the Optic Nerves, and the Intracranial Optic Pathways
- Intraconal Orbital tumors
- Radiotherapy of Orbital Diseases
- Surgery of the Lacrimal Drainage System
- Lid Surgery in Orbital Disorders
- Anesthesiological Aspects of Orbit Surgery
- Surgical Approaches to the Orbit
- Reconstructive Orbital Surgery.
Interdisciplinary Management of Orbital Diseases: Textbook and Atlas PDF Download.
You can download Interdisciplinary Management of Orbital Diseases: Textbook and Atlas PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.