We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Cambridge Infectious Diseases, Microbiology and Virology: A Q&A Approach for Specialist Medical Trainees PDF by Luke S. P. Moore, James C. Hatcher.
An essential resource for practitioners in infectious diseases and microbiology, studying for the new FRCPath Part 1 infection examination accredited by the Royal College of Pathologists, and trainees sitting the membership exams of the Royal College of Physicians.
Including over 300 multiple choice questions in an exam-style Q&A format, this guide provides an invaluable revision platform for domestic and international trainees alike, with the scope to present infection-based support for other medical specialties, where infection forms a core component, including intensive care. Authored by leading specialists in infectious diseases and microbiology, this invaluable training guide is the first of its kind to cover both undergraduate and postgraduate material in infectious diseases. Mapping directly from the FRCPath and RCP infection curricula, students are able to explore areas of the curriculum to gain knowledge and optimize decision-making skills, under pressure.
Features of Infectious Diseases, Microbiology, and Virology.
- Includes over 300 ‘best of five multiple-choice questions and answers to provide exam practice and decision-making skills for trainees.
- Prepares candidates for the FRCPath Part 1 infection examination and will also appeal to trainees more broadly across pathology and clinical disciplines dealing with infection.
- Maps questions to the current UK infection training curriculum to provide the first book designed for UK postgraduate exam preparation in infectious diseases and microbiology.
Table Of Content.
- Biology of bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites and the host-pathogen interactions
- Microbiology and virology laboratory practice
- Health and safety for infectious diseases, microbiology, and virology
- Principles of public health in relation to infectious diseases, microbiology, and virology
- Infection prevention and control
- Important clinical syndromes presenting from the community and within healthcare organizations
- Understanding the use of antimicrobial agents
- The management of HIV infection
- Travel and geographical health.
Imported infection and the provision of pre-travel health advice
Infectious Diseases, Microbiology and Virology PDF Download.
You can download the Infectious Diseases, Microbiology, and Virology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.