We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Inderbir Singh’s Textbook of Human Histology PDF 7th Edition.
The book Inderbir Singh’s Textbook of Human Histology with Colour Atlas and Practical Guide gives comprehensive information about human histology. You can download the Human histology Inderbir Singh’s PDF at the end of the article. This book is aimed to present the complicated subject of human histology in an easy manner for undergraduates.
Detailed information about cell structure is described. The book discusses epithelia, glands, general connective tissue, blood and the mononuclear phagocyte system, cartilage, bone, muscle, etc. Apart from these, it also discusses the oral cavity and related structures, esophagus, stomach, and intestines, and urinary organs.
Features of Inderbir Singh’s Textbook of Human Histology
- The seventh edition of Inderbir Singh’s Textbook of Human Histology has been fully revised to provide undergraduate and postgraduate medical students with the most recent developments in the field.
- The book begins with a color atlas presenting more than 80 slides providing an overview of histology and quick revision aid. Each of the following chapters discusses the histology of different parts of the body.
- Each chapter has been fully revised and the new edition includes an additional section on Microscopy and Histological Techniques.
- All figures have been redrawn and many new illustrations have been added, as well as clinical and pathological correlations.
- Features a colour atlas presenting more than 80 histology slides.
- Includes a new chapter on Microscopy and Histological Techniques.
Table of Contents
- Cell Structure
- General Connective Tissue
- The Blood and the Mononuclear Phagocyte System
- Nervous Tissue
- The Cardiovascular System
- Lymphatics and Lymphoid Tissue
- Skin and its Appendages
- Respiratory System
- Oral Cavity and Related Structures
- Oesophagus, Stomach and Intestines
- The Liver and Pancreas
- The Urinary Organs
- The Male Reproductive Organs
- The Female Reproductive Organs
- The Endocrine System
- The Eye
- The Ear
- Spinal Cord; Cerebellar Cortex; Cerebral Cortex
- Colour Atlas and Practical Guide
Inderbir Singh’s Textbook of Human Histology PDF Download
You can download Inderbir Singh’s Textbook of Human Histology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.