We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Hutchison’s Clinical Methods: An Integrated Approach to Clinical Practice 24th Edition PDF.
Hutchison’s Clinical Methods first published more than a century ago, is the classic textbook on clinical skills. It provides an outstanding source of learning and reference for undergraduate medical students and postgraduate doctors. It seeks to teach an integrated approach to clinical practice, so that new methods and investigations are grafted onto established patterns of clinical practice, rather than added on as something extra.
The text is organized so that both system-related and problem-oriented chapters are included. Particular emphasis is placed on the importance of the doctor-patient relationship, the essential skills needed for clinical examination, and for planning the appropriate choice of investigations in diagnosis and management. Hutchison’s Clinical Methods is an invaluable resource for all those learning and training in medicine and is an essential adjunct to a standard textbook of medicine, surgery, or other specialties.
Features of Hutchison’s Clinical Methods 24th Edition.
- The book provides a comprehensive account of the traditional methods of patient history-taking and examination but is updated with a full account of the role of modern investigative techniques.
- This is a book for students of all ages and all degrees of experience.
Table of Contents.
General Patient Assessment.
- General principles of history-taking.
- General patient examination and differential diagnosis.
- The next steps: differential diagnosis and initial management.
- Ethical considerations.
Assessment in Particular Groups.
- Children and adolescents.
- Older people.
- Psychiatric assessment.
- Patients presenting as emergencies.
- Patients with a fever.
- Patients in pain.
- Respiratory system.
- Cardiovascular system.
- Gastrointestinal system.
- Locomotor system.
- Nervous system.
- Urogenital system.
- Endocrine and metabolic disorders.
- Skin, nails, and hair.
- Ear, nose, and throat.
Hutchison’s Clinical Methods PDF Download.
You can download Hutchison’s Clinical Methods 24th Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.