We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Atlas of Human Anatomy for the Artist PDF by Stephen Rogers Peck.
Stephen Rogers Peck’s Atlas of Human Anatomy for the Artist remains unsurpassed as a manual for students. The wealth of information offered by Atlas ensures its place as a classic for the study of the human form.
Features of Atlas of Human Anatomy for the Artist.
- It includes sections on bones, muscles, surface anatomy, proportion, equilibrium, and locomotion.
- Other unique features are sections on the types of the human physique, anatomy from birth to old age, an orientation on racial anatomy, and an analysis of facial expressions.
Table of Contents.
- Part I: Bones.
- Part II: Muscles.
- Part III. Surface Anatomy.
- Part IV: Proportion.
- Part V: Equilibrium and Locomotion.
- Part VI: Distinctions of Age, Sex, and Race.
- Part VII: Agents of Expression.
Atlas of Human Anatomy for the Artist PDF Download.
You can download Atlas of Human Anatomy for the Artist PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.