We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Case Files High-Risk Obstetrics PDF.
Real patients, real cases teach you high-risk obstetrics “This is an excellent handbook on high-risk obstetrics. The ideal audience is medical students or residents in the field who like real-life scenarios to accentuate their learning.
It is best suited for those in a time crunch, and residents and students certainly qualify. 3 Stars.”–Doody’s Review Service Case Files: High-Risk Obstetrics uses fifty clinical cases to illustrate evidence-based practice in high-risk obstetrics patients.
Features of Case Files High-Risk Obstetrics.
- Each case includes open-ended questions, extended discussion, Practice Pearls, a “Controversy” discussion, comprehension questions, and references to the most current literature with a brief critique of each article.
- This unique learning system teaches you to be a better clinician by learning in the context of real patients and reinforcing the latest evidence-based medicine.
- Features Clear and easy-to-follow case-based format helps residents and fellows develop clinical thinking skills.
- Based on current journal articles and landmark studies, with an accompanying brief critique “Practical Pearls” give evidence-based recommendations for patient management “Controversy” feature discusses current controversies and different views related to each case Multiple-choice comprehension questions accompany each case Original line drawings and clinical images Proven learning system improves exam scores.
Table of Contents.
Section I: How to Approach Clinical Problems.
- Part 1. Approach to the Patient.
- Part 2. Approach to Clinical Diagnosis and Staging.
Section II: Clinical Cases.
Section III: Listing of Cases
Case Files High-Risk Obstetrics PDF Download.
You can download Case Files High-Risk Obstetrics PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.