We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Hiatal Hernia Surgery An Evidence-Based Approach PDF.
This book aims to address the recent advances and controversies on the subject of hiatus hernia and antireflux surgery. The field of antireflux surgery is undergoing a lot of changes, and traditional concepts are being challenged.
The readers are provided with an evidence-based approach to assist surgeons’ decisions in developing a preoperative investigative algorithm prior to offering a surgical solution for either primary or recurrent hiatal hernia surgery based on supporting evidence. The chapters will further investigate the latest trends in minimally invasive hiatal hernia and anti-reflux surgery, both for primary and recurrent hernias.
Features of Hiatal Hernia Surgery.
- The text will be complemented by photographs, schematic diagrams, and tables to assist the reader in providing the best diagnosis to their patients.
- The chapters will explore the different types of surgery and their recurrence rates for both primary and recurrent hiatal hernia.
- This book will be written by international leading surgeons in their field.
Table Of Content.
- Utility of Endoscopy in the Diagnosis of Hiatus Hernia and Correlation with GERD.
- The Role of MRI in GERD.
- Utility of Ambulatory Esophageal pH and High-Resolution Manometry in the Diagnosis of Gastro-Esophageal Reflux Disease and Hiatal Hernia.
- Preoperative Diagnostic Workup for GERD and Hiatal Hernia: An Evidence and Experience-Based Approach.
- Indications and Procedures for Surgical Therapy of GERD with Hiatal Hernia.
- Anterior Versus Posterior Fundoplication, Are They Equal?
- Novel Endoscopic Antireflux Procedures: Do They Have a Role in Patients with Hiatus Hernia?
- Magnetic Sphincter Augmentation for Symptomatic Small Hiatus Hernia.
- Laparoscopic Repair of Paraesophageal Hiatus Hernia: Suture Cruroplasty or Prosthetic Repair
- Lower Esophageal Sphincter Efficacy Following Laparoscopic Antireflux Surgery with Hiatal Repair: Role of Fluoroscopy, High-Resolution Impedance Manometry and FLIP in Detecting Recurrence of GERD and Hiatal Hernia.
- Adverse Outcome and Failure Following Laparoscopic Anti-reflux Surgery for Hiatal Hernia: Is One
- Fundoplication Better than Other?
- Post-operative HRIM and FLIP for Dysphagia Following Antireflux Procedures.
- Preoperative Assessment of Failed Fundoplication with Recurrent Hiatal Hernia.
- Recurrent GERD After a Fundoplication: Failure or Wrong Procedure.
- Management of Recurrent Paraesophageal Hernia.
- Revision Strategies for Recurrent Paraesophageal Hiatal Hernia.
- Long-Term Results After Laparoscopic Reoperation for Failed Antireflux Procedure
- Utility of the Robot in Revisional Paraosophageal Hiatus Hernia.
- Quality of Life Following Laparoscopic Antireflux Surgery for Primary and Recurrent Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease.
- Erratum to: Hiatal Hernia Surgery.
Hiatal Hernia Surgery PDF Download.
You can download Hiatal Hernia Surgery PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.