We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Pediatric Head and Neck Tumors: A-Z Guide to Presentation and Multimodality Management.
The pediatric head and neck cancer patient necessitates a multidisciplinary team of specialists to provide an optimal continuum of care. This A-Z guide provides practical, in-depth information for all medical professionals involved in the evaluation and treatment of these patients. Written in an easy to follow format, each entry contains illustrative figures to aid in the pathological and radiographical diagnosis, as well as a structured discussion of evaluation and multimodality management.
The alphabetical layout eliminates redundancy and allows the busy physician to quickly locate relevant information. Pediatric Head and Neck Tumors is ideal for young physicians as well as attending physicians seeking to expand their knowledge base to the various subspecialties involved in the multidisciplinary care of their patients.
Features of Pediatric Head and Neck Tumors.
- Easy to read and follow, the A-Z format covers the spectrum of malignant and benign tumors of the head and neck.
- Each entry provides a practical, in-depth discussion of the presentation, evaluation, and multimodality management of each disease entity with concise points for diagnosis and treatment.
- Illustrative figures aid in pathological and radiographical diagnosis.
- Written by a multidisciplinary team of leading pediatric specialists.
Table Of Content.
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Interventional Radiology
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy
- Arteriovenous Malformations: Extracranial
- Arteriovenous Malformations: Intracranial
- Capillary Malformations
- Carcinoma/Undifferentiated Tumor
- Chiari Malformation
- Dermoid: Head and Neck
- Dermoid: Nasal
- Fibrous Dysplasia
- Foregut Duplication Cysts
- Germ Cell Tumors/Teratoma
- Giant Cell Tumor
- Nasal Glioma
- Juvenile Nasopharyngeal Angiofibroma
- Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis
- Leukemia and Lymphoma
- Lymphatic Malformations
- Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma
- Odontogenic Cysts
- Odontogenic Tumors
- Parathyroid Tumors
- Pituitary Region Tumors
- Salivary Gland Tumors
- Sarcoma: Bony Lesion
- Sarcoma: Non-Rhabdomyosarcoma Soft Tissue Sarcomas
- Sarcoma: Rhabdomyosarcoma
- Thyroglossal Duct Cysts
- Thyroid Tumors
- Venous Malformations
Pediatric Head and Neck Tumors PDF Download.
You can download Pediatric Head and Neck Tumors PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.