We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Harrison’s Rheumatology PDF 4th Edition.
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to rheumatology that appear in Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Nineteenth Edition (including content from the acclaimed Harrison’s DVD, now appearing in print), this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrison’s.
Readers will find content from renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
Features of Harrison’s Rheumatology.
- Current, thorough coverage of important immunology and rheumatology topics, including the immune system in health and disease, disorders of immune-mediated injury, and disorders of the joints and adjacent tissues.
- Delivers insights designed to reduce pain, lessen joint and organ damage, and improve overall patient outcomes.
- Integrates pathophysiology with clinical management.
- High-yield board review questions make this text ideal for keeping current and preparing for the boards.
- Content updates, new developments, and references since the publication of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 19e.
Table of Contents.
SECTION I: THE IMMUNE SYSTEM IN HEALTH AND DISEASE.
- Introduction to the Immune System.
- The Major Histocompatibility Complex.
- Autoimmunity and Autoimmune Diseases.
SECTION II: DISORDERS OF IMMUNE-MEDIATED INJURY.
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus.
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Acute Rheumatic Fever.
- Systemic Sclerosis (Scleroderma) and Related Disorders.
- Sjögren’s Syndrome.
- The Spondyloarthritides.
- The Vasculitis Syndromes.
- Behçet’s Syndrome.
- Relapsing Polychondritis.
- Igg4-related Disease.
- Familial Mediterranean Fever and Other Hereditary Autoinflammatory Diseases.
- Polymyositis, Dermatomyositis, and Inclusion Body Myositis.
- Approach to Articular and Musculoskeletal Disorders.
- Gout and Other Crystal-associated Arthropathies.
- Infectious Arthritis.
- Arthritis Associated With Systemic Disease, and Other Arthritides.
- Periarticular Disorders of the Extremities.
Harrison’s Rheumatology PDF Download.
You can download Harrison’s Rheumatology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.