We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Harrison’s Manual of Oncology PDF 2nd Edition.
Harrison’s Manual of Oncology is a carry-anywhere guide to the care of patients with cancer. Enhanced by the latest published results, this valuable clinical companion features numerous tables and succinct, outline-style text that puts important information at your fingertips.
You will find content that goes beyond the treatment of primary or metastatic disease to encompass the treatment of all therapeutic complications.
Features of Harrison’s Manual of Oncology.
- The opening sections of Harrison’s Manual of Oncology are devoted to the classes of agents used to treat cancer and reviews their pharmacology and mechanisms of action.
- This section is followed by a detailed discussion of the diagnosis, staging, and treatment of all major types of cancer. There is a strong focus on symptom management and complications of treatment, including pain, nausea and vomiting, anemia, febrile neutropenia, metabolic emergencies, thrombosis, psychological issues, and end-of-life care.
Table of Contents.
- Section 1: Classes of Drugs.
- Section 2: Hormonal Agents.
- Section 3: Section Biological Response Modifiers.
- Section 4: Supportive Care.
- Section 5: Myeloid Malignancy.
- Section 6: Lymphoid Malignancy.
- Section 7: High-Dose Therapy and Bone Marrow Transplant.
- Section 8: GU Oncology.
- Section 9: GI Oncology.
- Section 10: Thoracic Oncology.
- Section 11: GYN Oncology.
- Section 12: Breast Cancer.
- Section 13: Melanoma.
- Section 14: Sarcoma.
- Section 15: Brain Tumors.
- Section 16: Endocrine Tumors.
- Section 17: Head and Neck Cancer.
Harrison’s Manual of Oncology PDF Download.
You can download Harrison’s Manual of Oncology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.