We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Harrison’s Nephrology and Acid-Base Disorders PDF 3rd Edition.
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to nephrology and acid-base disorders derived from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Nineteenth Edition (including content from the acclaimed Harrison’s DVD, now available here in print), this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrison’s.
You will find 23 chapters from 45 renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
Features of Harrison’s Nephrology and Acid-Base Disorders.
• Content reflects the full scope of nephrology.
• Valuable opening sections provide a systems overview, covering renal development, function, and physiology, and provides an overview of how the kidney responds to injury.
• Complete coverage of essential topics such as acidosis and alkalosis, fluid and electrolyte disorders, and hypercalcemia.
• Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management.
• High-yield board review questions make this text ideal for keeping current and preparing for the boards.
• Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance.
Table of Contents.
- Section 1: Introduction to the Renal System.
- Section 2: Alterations of Renal Function and Electrolytes.
- Section 3: Acute Kidney Injury and Chronic Renal Failure.
- Section 4: Glomerular and Tubular Disorders.
- Section 5: Renal Vascular Disease.
- Section 6: Urinary Tract Obstruction and Infections.
- Section 7: Cancer of the Kidney and Urinary Tract.
Harrison’s Nephrology and Acid-Base Disorders PDF Download.
You can download Harrison’s Nephrology and Acid-Base Disorders PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.