We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine PDF 20th Edition.
Recognized by healthcare professionals worldwide as the leading authority on applied pathophysiology and clinical medicine, Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine gives you the informational foundation you need to provide the best patient care possible.
Features of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine.
- Thoroughly revised content―covering the many new breakthroughs and advances in clinical medicine that have occurred since the last edition of Harrison’s.
- Chapters on acute and chronic hepatitis, management of diabetes, immune-based therapies in cancer, multiple sclerosis, cardiovascular disease, HIV, and many more, deliver the very latest information on disease mechanisms, diagnostic options, and the specific treatment guidance you need to provide optimal patient care.
- State of the art coverage of disease mechanisms: Harrison’s focuses on pathophysiology with rigor, and with the goal of linking disease mechanisms to treatments.
- Improved understanding of how diseases develop and progress not only promotes better decision-making and higher value care but also makes for fascinating reading and improved retention.
- Harrison’s summarizes important new basic science developments, such as the role of mitochondria in programmed and necrotic cell death, the immune system’s role in cancer development and treatment, the impact of telomere shortening in the aging and disease processes, and the role of the microbiome in health and disease.
- Understanding the role of inflammation in cardiovascular disease, the precise mechanisms of immune deficiency in HIV/AIDS, prions and misfolded proteins in neurodegenerative diseases, and obesity as a predisposition to diabetes are just a few examples of how this edition provides essential pathophysiology information for health professionals.
- All-new sections covering a wide range of new and emerging areas of vital interest to all healthcare professionals.
- New sections include Sex and Gender-based Issues in Medicine; Obesity, Diabetes Mellitus, and Metabolic Syndrome; and Consultative Medicine― Plus, a new Part covering cutting edge topics in research and clinical medicine includes great new chapters on the role of Epigenetics in Health and Disease, Behavioral Strategies to Improve Health, Genomics and Infectious Diseases, Emerging Neuro Therapeutic Technologies, and Telomere Function in Health and Disease, and Network System Medicine.
- Important and timely new chapters―such as Promoting Good Health, LGBT Health, Systems of Healthcare, Approach to Medical Consultation, Pharmacogenomics, Antimicrobial Resistance, Worldwide Changes in Patterns of Infectious Diseases, Neuromyelitis Optica, and more―offer the very latest, definitive perspectives on must-know topics in medical education and practice.
Table of Contents.
- Part 1: The Profession of Medicine.
- Part 2: Cardinal Manifestations and Presentation of Diseases.
- Part 3: Pharmacology.
- Part 4: Oncology and Hematology.
- Part 5: Infectious Diseases.
- Part 6: Disorders of the Cardiovascular System.
- Part 7: Disorders of the Respiratory System.
- Part 8: Critical Care Medicine.
- Part 9: Disorders of the Kidney and Urinary Tract.
- Part 10: Disorders of the Gastrointestinal System.
- Part 11: Immune-Mediated, Inflammatory, and Rheumatologic Disorders.
- Part 12: Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Part 13: Neurologic Disorders.
- Part 14: Poisoning, Drug Overdose, and Envenomation.
- Part 15: Disorders Associated with Environmental Exposures.
- Part 16: Genes, the Environment, and Disease.
- Part 17: Global Medicine.
- Part 18: Aging.
- Part 19: Consultative Medicine.
- Part 20: Frontiers.
- Part 21: Video Collection.
- Part 22: Supplementary Topics.
- Part 23: Atlases.
- Part 24: Clinical Procedure Tutorials.
Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine PDF Download.
You can download Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine PDF 20th Edition by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.