We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Harper’s Illustrated Biochemistry PDF 31st Edition.
The Thirty-First Edition of Harper’s Illustrated Biochemistry continues to emphasize the link between biochemistry and the understanding of disease states, disease pathology, and the practice of medicine.
Featuring a full-color presentation and numerous medically relevant examples, Harper’s presents a clear, succinct review of the fundamentals of biochemistry that every student must understand in order to succeed in medical school.
Features of Harper’s Illustrated Biochemistry.
All 58 chapters help you understand the medical relevance of biochemistry:
•Full-color presentation includes more than 600 illustrations.
•Case studies emphasize the clinical relevance of biochemistry.
•NEW CHAPTER on Biochemistry of Transition Metals addresses the importance and overall pervasiveness of transition metals.
•Review Questions follow each of the eleven sections.
•Boxed Objectives define the goals of each chapter.
•Tables encapsulate important information.
•Every chapter includes a section on the biomedical importance of a given topic.
Table of Contents
- Section I: Structures & Functions of Proteins & Enzymes.
- Section II: Enzymes: Kinetics, Mechanism, Regulation, & Role of Transition Metals.
- Section III: Bioenergetics.
- Section IV: Metabolism of Carbohydrates.
- Section V: Metabolism of Lipids.
- Section VI: Metabolism of Proteins & Amino Acids.
- Section VII: Structure, Function, & Replication of Informational Macromolecules.
- Section VIII: Biochemistry of Extracellular & Intracellular Communication.
- Section IX: Special Topics (A).
- Section X: Special Topics (B).
- Section XI: Special Topics (C).
Harper’s Illustrated Biochemistry PDF Download
You can download Harper’s Illustrated Biochemistry PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.