We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Diagnostic Gynecologic and Obstetric Pathology PDF 3rd Edition.
Comprehensive and practice-oriented, the fully updated 3rd Edition of this easy-to-use text covers the full range of obstetric and gynecologic pathology, including information on treatment and patient management.
Written largely by the pathology and clinical faculty at Harvard’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital, it covers the most up-to-date information available in the field, including molecular genetics and diagnostics.
Drs. Christopher P. Crum and Marisa R. Nucci are joined by new editors Scott R. Granter, Brooke E. Howitt, Mana M. Parast, and Theonia K. Boyd, to provide complete, beautifully illustrated coverage of both neoplastic and non-neoplastic disorders of the female genital system, ideal for improving pathological diagnosis.
Features of Diagnostic Gynecologic and Obstetric Pathology.
- Provides distinct diagnostic/differential diagnostic criteria for any potential obstetric/gynecologic specimen encountered in practice.
- Features more than 2,250 full-color images, key points at the end of each chapter, and an appendix with commonly used ICD-10 codes
- Covers topics not often found in gynecologic pathology textbooks, such as vulvodynia, and diseases of the anus.
- Approaches topics from a practice-oriented point of view, beginning with clinical presentation and progressing through histopathology, differential diagnosis, and treatment for each disorder.
Table of Contents.
- Female Genital Tract Development and Disorders of Childhood.
- Noninfectious Inflammatory Disorders of the Vulva.
- Localized Vulvodynia.
- Infectious Disorders of the Lower Genital Tract.
- Benign Cysts, Rests, and Adnexal Tumors of the Vulva.
- Squamous Neoplasia of the Vulva.
- Glandular and Other Malignancies of the Vulva.
- Melanocytic Lesions of the Vulva.
- Soft Tissue Lesions of the Vulva and Vagina.
- Diseases of the Anus.
- Benign Conditions of the Vagina.
- Epithelial and Mixed Epithelial-Stromal Neoplasms of the Vagina.
- Cervical Squamous Neoplasia.
- Columnar Cell Neoplasia of the Cervix.
- Neuroendocrine Carcinoma, Mixed Epithelial/Mesenchymal, and Mesenchymal Tumors, and Miscellaneous Lesions of the Cervix.
- Evaluation of the Cyclic Endometrium and Benign Endometrial Disorders.
- Preinvasive Endometrial Neoplasia.
- Altered Endometrial Differentiation (Metaplasia).
- Adenocarcinoma, Carcinosarcoma, and Other Epithelial Tumors of the Endometrium.
- Uterine Mesenchymal Tumors.
- The Fallopian Tube and Broad Ligament.
- Benign Conditions of the Ovary.
- Disorders of the Peritoneum.
- Assessing Pelvic Epithelial Cancer Risk and Intercepting Early Malignancy.
- Pelvic/Ovarian Epithelial-derived Tumors.
- Germ Cell Tumors of the Ovary.
- Stromal, Sex Cord-Stromal, and Miscellaneous Tumors of the Ovary.
- Metastatic Tumors Involving the Ovary.
- Placental Development and Complications of Previable Pregnancy.
- Trophoblastic Neoplasia.
- Evaluation of the Placenta.
- Placental Correlates of Unanticipated Fetal Death.
- Gestational Diseases and the Placenta.
Diagnostic Gynecologic and Obstetric Pathology PDF Download.
You can download Diagnostic Gynecologic and Obstetric Pathology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.