We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Green’s Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychopharmacology PDF 5th Edition by William Klykylo, Rick Bowers, Julia Jackson, Christina Weston.
The 5th Edition of this classic text continues to provide clinically-oriented information on medications used to treat common mental health conditions and disorders in children and adolescents. The book boasts an accessible style—with even more tables, graphs, and clinical pearls than ever before—that is designed for easy reading and comprehension. Substantially updated with expanded medication coverage for new FDA-approved indications, this practical guide is perfect for residents and practitioners in psychiatry and pediatrics, as well as family medicine.
Features of Green’s Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- Emphasizes new and highly used medications and discusses FDA-approved and off-label usage.
- Adds new chapters on de-prescribing and managing substance use disorders in adolescents.
- Beefs up coverage of injectable medications and third-generation antipsychotics as well as weight stabilization medications.
- Prominently displays precautions and warnings to mitigate prescribing errors and adverse interactions.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience:
- Read directly on your preferred devices (s), such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Table Of Content.
Preface to the First Edition.
1: General Principles.
3: General Principles of Psychopharmacotherapy with Children and Adolescents.
4: Specific Drugs.
6: Sympathomimetic Amines, Central Nervous System Stimulants, and Executive Function Agents.
7: First-Generation/Typical Antipsychotic Drugs.
8: Second-Generation/Atypical and Other Antipsychotic Drugs.
9: Antidepressant Drugs.
10: Mood Stabilizers: Lithium Carbonate and Antiepileptics.
11: Antianxiety Drugs.
12: Other Drugs.
Appendix: Uncommonly or Rarely Prescribed Drugs.
Green’s Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychopharmacology PDF Download.
You can download Green’s Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychopharmacology 5th Edition PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.