We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Green and sustainable medicinal chemistry PDF Methods, Tools, and Strategies for the 21st Century Pharmaceutical Industry.
Pharmaceutical manufacturing was one of the first industries to recognize the importance of green chemistry, with pioneering work including green chemistry metrics and alternative solvents and reagents.
Today, other topical factors also have to be taken into consideration, such as rapidly depleting resources, high energy costs, and new legislation. This book addresses current challenges in modern green chemical technologies and sustainability thinking. It encompasses a broad range of topics covered by the CHEM21 project – Europe’s largest public-private partnership project which aims to develop a toolbox of sustainable technologies for green chemical intermediate manufacture.
Features of Green and Sustainable Medicinal Chemistry.
- Divided into two sections, the book first gives an overview of the key green chemistry tools, guidance, and considerations aimed at developing greener processes, before moving on to look at cutting-edge synthetic methodologies.
- Featuring innovative research, this book is an invaluable reference for chemists across academia and industry wanting to further their knowledge and understanding of this important topic.
Table of Contents.
- Green and Sustainable Chemistry: An Introduction.
- Tools for Facilitating More Sustainable Medicinal Chemistry.
- Renewable Solvent Selection in Medicinal Chemistry.
- Beyond Mass Based Metrics: Evaluating the Greenness of Your Reaction.
- The Importance of Elemental Sustainability and Critical Element Recovery for the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Presence, Fate, and Risks of Pharmaceuticals in the Environment.
- Benign By Design.
- From Discovery to Manufacturing: Some Sustainability Challenges Presented by the Requirements of Medicine Development.
- Medicinal Chemistry – How “Green” Is Our Synthetic Tool Box?
- Design of Experiments (DoE) For Greener Medicinal Chemistry.
- Pd-catalyzed Cross-Couplings for the Pharmaceutical Sector and a Move to Cutting-Edge C-H Bond.
- Functionalization: Is Palladium Simply Too Precious?
- The Growing Impact of Continuous Flow Methods on the Twelve Principles of Green Chemistry.
- Green Catalytic Direct Amide Bond Formation.
- Synthetic Biology for Organic Syntheses.
- Biocatalysis for Medicinal Chemistry.
- Base Metals in Catalysis: From Zero to Hero.
- Green and Sustainable Halogenation Processes.
Green and Sustainable Medicinal Chemistry PDF Download
You can download the Green and Sustainable Medicinal Chemistry PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.