We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Gray’s Surgical Anatomy PDF.
Written and edited by expert surgeons in collaboration with a world-renowned anatomist, this exquisitely illustrated reference consolidates surgical, anatomical, and technical knowledge for the entire human body in a single volume. Part of the highly respected Gray’s ‘family,’ this new resource brings to life the applied anatomical knowledge that is critically important in the operating room, with a high level of detail to ensure safe and effective surgical practice. Gray’s Surgical Anatomy is unique in the field: effectively a textbook of regional anatomy, a dissection manual, and an atlas of operative procedures – making it an invaluable resource for surgeons and surgical trainees at all levels of experience, as well as students, radiologists, and anatomists.
Features of Gray’s Surgical Anatomy.
- Brings you expert content written by surgeons for surgeons, with all anatomical detail quality assured by Lead Co-Editor and Gray’s Anatomy Editor-in-Chief, Professor Susan Standring.
- Features superb colour photographs from the operating room, accompanied by detailed explanatory artwork and figures from the latest imaging modalities – plus summary tables, online videos (intra-operative and cadaveric), self-assessment questions, and case-based scenarios – making it an ideal reference and learning package for surgeons at all levels.
- Reflects contemporary practice with chapters logically organized by anatomical region, designed for relevance to surgeons across a wide range of subspecialties, practice types, and clinical settings – and aligned to the requirements of current trainee curricula.
- Maximizes day-to-day practical application with references to core surgical procedures throughout, as well as the ‘Tips and Anatomical Hazards’ from leading international surgeons.
- Demonstrates key anatomical features and relationships that are essential for safe surgical practice – using brand-new illustrations, supplemented by carefully selected contemporary artwork from the most recent edition of Gray’s Anatomy and other leading publications.
- Integrates essential anatomy for robotic and minimal access approaches, including laparoscopic and endoscopic techniques.
Table of Contents.
- Section 1: Introduction.
- Section 2: Head And Neck.
- Section 3: Neuroanatomy.
- Section 4: Back And Spine.
- Section 6: Thorax.
- Section 7: Abdomen.
- Section 8: Pelvic Viscera: Urogenital System.
- Section 9: Bony Pelvis And Lower Limb.
Gray’s Surgical Anatomy PDF Download.
You can download Gray’s Surgical Anatomy PDF from the links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
For Trouble-Free Downloads of the PDF files, while clicking on the download button below, we request you to stay a bit longer on Medicos Ideas or surf its other pages for at least 30 to 40 seconds as the PDF files get saved in your device or open in the newer tab, its to compensate for the traffic load on the servers.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Anatomy