We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Gray’s Surgical Anatomy PDF.
Written and edited by expert surgeons in collaboration with a world-renowned anatomist, this exquisitely illustrated reference consolidates surgical, anatomical, and technical knowledge for the entire human body in a single volume. Part of the highly respected Gray’s ‘family,’ this new resource brings to life the applied anatomical knowledge that is critically important in the operating room, with a high level of detail to ensure safe and effective surgical practice. Gray’s Surgical Anatomy is unique in the field: effectively a textbook of regional anatomy, a dissection manual, and an atlas of operative procedures – making it an invaluable resource for surgeons and surgical trainees at all levels of experience, as well as students, radiologists, and anatomists.
Features of Gray’s Surgical Anatomy
- Brings you expert content written by surgeons for surgeons, with all anatomical detail quality assured by Lead Co-Editor and Gray’s Anatomy Editor-in-Chief, Professor Susan Standring.
- Features superb color photographs from the operating room, accompanied by detailed explanatory artwork and figures from the latest imaging modalities – plus summary tables, online videos (intra-operative and cadaveric), self-assessment questions, and case-based scenarios – making it an ideal reference and learning package for surgeons at all levels.
- Reflects contemporary practice with chapters logically organized by anatomical region, designed for relevance to surgeons across a wide range of subspecialties, practice types, and clinical settings – and aligned to the requirements of current trainee curricula.
- Maximizes day-to-day practical application with references to core surgical procedures throughout, as well as the ‘Tips and Anatomical Hazards’ from leading international surgeons.
- Demonstrates key anatomical features and relationships that are essential for safe surgical practice – using brand-new illustrations, supplemented by carefully selected contemporary artwork from the most recent edition of Gray’s Anatomy and other leading publications.
- Integrates essential anatomy for robotic and minimal access approaches, including laparoscopic and endoscopic techniques.
Table of Contents
Section 1: Introduction
Section 2: Head And Neck
Section 3: Neuroanatomy
Section 4: Back And Spine
Section 6: Thorax
Section 7: Abdomen
Section 8: Pelvic Viscera: Urogenital System
Section 9: Bony Pelvis And Lower Limb
Gray’s Surgical Anatomy PDF Download
You can download Gray’s Surgical Anatomy PDF from the links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.