We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Gray’s Surface Anatomy and Ultrasound: A Foundation for Clinical Practice PDF.
A concise, superbly illustrated textbook that brings together a reliable, clear, and up-to-date guide to surface anatomy and its underlying gross anatomy, combined with a practical application of ultrasound and other imaging modalities.
A thorough understanding of surface anatomy remains a critical part of clinical practice, but with improved imaging technology, portable ultrasound is also fast becoming integral to routine clinical examination and effective diagnosis.
This unique new text combines these two essential approaches to effectively understanding clinical anatomy and reflects the latest approaches within modern medical curricula. It is tailored specifically to the needs of medical students and doctors in training and will also prove invaluable to the wide range of allied health students and professionals who need a clear understanding of visible and palpable anatomy combined with anatomy as seen on ultrasound.
Features of Gray’s Surface Anatomy and Ultrasound
- Concise text and high-quality illustrations, photographs, CT, MRI, and ultrasound scans provide a clear, integrated understanding of the anatomical basis for modern clinical practice.
- Highly accessible and at a level appropriate for medical students and a wide range of allied health students and professionals.
- Reflects current curriculum trend of heavily utilizing living anatomy and ultrasound to learn anatomy
- Supplementary video content showing live ultrasound scans and guided areas of surface anatomy to bring content to life and reflect current teaching and clinical settings.
- An international advisory panel appointed to add expertise and ensure relevance to the variety of medical and allied health markets.
- Inclusion of latest ultrasound image modalities.
- Designed to complement and enhance the highly successful Gray’s family of texts/atlases although also effective as a stand-alone or alongside other established anatomy resources.
Table of Contents
- Pelvis and perineum
- Upper limb
- Lower limb
- Head and neck
Gray’s Surface Anatomy and Ultrasound PDF Download
You can download Gray’s Surface Anatomy and Ultrasound PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.