We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Gray’s Clinical Photographic Dissector of the Human Body PDF 2nd Edition.
Perfect for hands-on reference, Gray’s Clinical Photographic Dissector of the Human Body, 2nd Edition is a practical resource in the anatomy lab, on surgical rotations, during clerkship and residency, and beyond.
The fully revised second edition of this unique dissection guide uses superb full-colour photographs to orient you more quickly in the anatomy lab and points out the clinical relevance of each structure and every dissection.
Features of Gray’s Clinical Photographic Dissector of the Human Body.
- Perform dissections with confidence by comparing the 1,098 full-colour photographs to the cadavers you study.
- Easily relate anatomical structures to clinical conditions and procedures.
- Understand the pertinent anatomy for more than 30 common clinical procedures such as lumbar puncture and knee aspiration, including where to make the relevant incisions.
- Depends on the same level of accuracy and thoroughness that have made Gray’s Anatomy the defining reference on this complex subject, thanks to the expertise of the author team – all leading authorities in the world of clinical anatomy.
- Use this unique guide as a hands-on reference in the anatomy lab, on surgical rotations, during clerkship and residency, and beyond!
- New and improved photographs guide you through each dissection step by step.
- All new page design, incorporating explanatory diagrams alongside photographs to more easily orientate you on the cadaver.
- Corresponding Gray’s illustrations added to aid understanding and add clarity to key anatomical structures.
- New coverage of the pelvis and perineum was added to this edition.
Table of Contents.
- Section I: Introduction.
- Section II: Back.
- Section III: Thorax.
- Section IV: Upper Limb.
- Section V: Abdomen.
- Section VII: Lower Limb.
- Section VIII: Head and Neck.
Gray’s Clinical Photographic Dissector of the Human Body PDF Download.
You can download Gray’s Clinical Photographic Dissector of the Human Body PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
For Trouble-Free Downloads of the PDF files, while clicking on the download button below, we request you to stay a bit longer on Medicos Ideas or surf its other pages for at least 30 to 40 seconds as the PDF files get saved in your device or open in the newer tab, its to compensate for the traffic load on the servers.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Anatomy