We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Surgery at a Glance PDF 5th Edition.
This new edition of Surgery at a Glance provides a concise and visually orientated summary of a comprehensive lecture course in surgery. Following the easy-to-use at a Glance format, each topic is presented with clear illustrations and key facts encapsulating all that you need to know.
The book is coherently divided into clinical presentations followed by major surgical conditions. Exploring core principles and important diseases, it is an accessible companion to any surgery core text and is ideally placed to support the current curriculum.
Features of Surgery at a Glance.
- Features brand new chapters on Orthopaedics and updates on the management of surgical conditions
- Includes more revision-friendly elements for quick reference
- Is fully supported by a resource website at www.testgeneralsurgery.com containing both MCQs and short answer questions
Table of Contents.
- Part 1: Clinical presentations at a glance.
- Part 2: Surgical diseases at a glance.
Surgery at a Glance PDF Download.
You can download Surgery at a Glance PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.