We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Sexual And Reproductive Health At A Glance PDF.
Sexual and Reproductive Health at a Glance provides a highly-illustrated, visual introduction to all aspects of sexual and reproductive health, from basic clinical examination skills to the management of acute Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) and unplanned pregnancy.
Covering topics that are often difficult to access as an undergraduate or junior doctor, Sexual and Reproductive Health at a Glance focuses on the fundamental principles in delivering effective contraception and sexual health care. It features high-yield information on the essential clinical topics covered in the Community Sexual and Reproductive Health (CSRH) curriculum.
Features of Sexual And Reproductive Health At A Glance
- Provides a quick revision of basic anatomy, physiology, and clinical skills.
- Offers balanced coverage of both male and female GU pathology, STIs, and contraception.
- Includes material on practical gynecological procedures performed in the outpatient setting.
- Presents a holistic approach to issues dealt with in this specialty.
- Takes a global perspective by addressing SRH issues in different cultures and resource-limited settings.
- Includes a companion website at www.ataglanceseries.com/sexualhealth featuring a selection of case scenarios and interactive flashcards for self-test.
Table of Contents.
- Part 1: Principles of sexual and reproductive health.
- Part 2: Contraception.
- Part 3: Sexual health.
- Part 4: Reproductive health.
Sexual And Reproductive Health At A Glance PDF Download.
You can download the Sexual And Reproductive Health At A Glance PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.