We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of The Reproductive System at a Glance PDF 4th Edition.
The Reproductive System at a Glance is a comprehensive guide to normal reproductive biology and associated pathophysiology in both sexes.
Concise, easy to read, and clearly structured, the double-page spreads progress from basic science to clinical abnormalities, and covers endocrine production and action, within one short volume. Chapters on disorders summarise epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment.
Features of The Reproductive System at a Glance.
This new edition of The Reproductive System at a Glance:
- Is fully revised and updated throughout to reflect recent developments in practice.
- Now features histological and pathological slides to complement the “at a glance” style explanatory illustrations.
- Now features radiologic studies to supplement the text in selected chapters.
- Contains more detailed coverage of maternal adaptations to pregnancy.
- Includes a companion website at www.ataglanceseries.com/reproduction featuring self-assessment multiple-choice questions, bonus single answer questions, and flashcards.
Table of Contents.
- Part 1 Normal human reproduction.
- Part 2 Human reproductive disorders.
The Reproductive System at a Glance PDF Download.
You can download The Reproductive System at a Glance PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.