We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Psychiatry at a Glance PDF 6th Edition.
Psychiatry at a Glance is an up-to-date, accessible introductory and study text for all students of psychiatry.
It presents ‘need-to-know’ information on the basic science, treatment, and management of the major disorders, and helps you develop your skills in history taking and performing the Mental State Examination (MSE)
Features of Psychiatry at a Glance.
- Thoroughly updated content to reflect new research, the DSM 5 classification, and NICE guidelines.
- All the information required, including practice questions, for the written Psychiatry exams.
- Extensive self-assessment material, including Extending Matching Questions, Single Best Answer questions, and sample OSCE stations, to reinforce knowledge learned.
- A companion website at ataglanceseries.com/psychiatry featuring interactive case studies and downloadable illustrations.
Table of Contents.
- Part 1: Assessment and Management.
- Part 2: Mental Disorders.
- Part 3: Substance and Alcohol Misuse.
- Part 4: Psychiatry of Demographic Groups.
- Part 5: The Interface of Psychiatry and Physical Illness.
- Part 6: Psychiatric Management.
Psychiatry at a Glance PDF Download.
You can download Psychiatry at a Glance PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.