We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Pre-hospital Emergency Medicine at a Glance PDF.
Pre-hospital Emergency Medicine at a Glance offers healthcare students and trainees the essential theoretical knowledge and practical skills relevant to the provision of immediate care outside of the hospital.
This concise text provides information on the principles of managing acutely unwell patients with life-threatening injuries at the scene of their accident, all in highly illustrated double-page spreads to help explain key messages.
Features of Pre-hospital Emergency Medicine at a Glance.
- Looks at the ways in which pre-hospital care is organized and delivered in the United Kingdom.
- Explores some of the most common incidents that pre-hospital care teams attend to, including major trauma as well as cardiac arrests.
- Includes an illustrated introduction to some of the many practical procedures pre-hospital care teams must be able to perform including resuscitative thoracotomy and rapid sequence induction of anesthesia.
- Takes into account the multi-disciplinary nature of the specialty.
- Features a section on careers within pre-hospital care for doctors and paramedics.
Table of Contents.
- Principles of pre-hospital care.
- Initial assessment and management of immediately life-threatening injuries.
- Special considerations in trauma management.
- Practical skills in pre-hospital emergency medicine.
- Management of complex problems.
- Careers in pre-hospital emergency medicine.
Pre-hospital Emergency Medicine at a Glance PDF Download.
You can download Pre-hospital Emergency Medicine at a Glance PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.