We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Perioperative Practice at a Glance PDF.
From the publishers of the market-leading at a Glance series comes this new title on all aspects of caring for patients in the perioperative environment.
From pre-operative care, through the anesthetic and surgical phases to post-operation and recovery, this easy-to-read, quick-reference resource uses the unique at a Glance format to quickly convey need-to-know information in both images and text, allowing vital knowledge to be revised promptly and efficiently.
Features of Perioperative Practice at a Glance.
- Brings together all aspects of perioperative practice in one easy-to-read book.
- Moves through the patient journey, providing support to perioperative practitioners in all aspects of their role.
- Covers key information on perioperative emergencies.
- Includes material on advanced skills to support Advanced Practitioners.
- Each topic is covered in two pages, allowing for easy revision and reference.
Table of Contents
- Part 1: Introduction to perioperative practice.
- Part 2: Anaesthesia.
- Part 3: Surgery.
- Part 4: Recovery.
- Part 5: Perioperative emergencies.
- Part 6: Advanced surgical practice.
Perioperative Practice at a Glance PDF Download.
You can download Perioperative Practice at a Glance PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.