We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Paediatrics at a Glance PDF 4th Edition.
Paediatrics at a Glance provides an introduction to paediatrics and the problems encountered in child health as they present in primary, community and secondary care, from birth through to adolescence.
Thoroughly updated to reflect changes in the understanding of childhood illness over the last 5 years, the 4th edition of this best-selling textbook diagrammatically summarises the main differential diagnoses for each presenting symptom, while the accompanying text covers important disorders and conditions as well as management information.
Features of Paediatrics at a Glance.
- Paediatrics at a Glance:
- Is an accessible, user-friendly guide to the entire paediatric curriculum.
- Features expanded coverage of psychological issues and ethics in child health.
- Includes more on advances in genetics, screening and therapy of childhood illness.
- Contains new videos of procedures and concepts on the companion website.
- Includes a brand new chapter on Palliative Care – an emerging area in the speciality.
- Features full-colour artwork throughout.
Table of Contents.
- Part 1 Evaluation of the child.
- Part 2 Moving through childhood.
- Part 3 Growth, endocrine and metabolic.
- Part 4 Cardiovascular disorders.
- Part 5 Fever.
- Part 6 Respiratory disorders.
- Part 7 Abdominal disorders.
- Part 8 Urogenital disorders.
- Part 9 Neurological disorders.
- Part 10 Musculoskeletal disorders.
- Part 11 Blood disorders.
- Part 12 Skin disorders.
- Part 13 Emergency paediatrics.
- Part 14 Child health in the community.
Paediatrics at a Glance PDF Download.
You can download Paediatrics at a Glance PDF by the links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.