We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Trauma and Orthopaedics at a Glance PDF.
Trauma and Orthopaedics at a Glance is an easy-to-read, highly visual guide to orthopaedics. It comprehensively covers relevant basic science and clinically-oriented anatomy of the musculoskeletal system, and the diagnosis and management of trauma, sports injuries, paediatric orthopaedics, degenerative disease, and musculoskeletal tumours.
Although primarily aimed at junior doctors and senior medical students, it is also useful for physiotherapists and nurse practitioners.
Features of Trauma and Orthopaedics at a Glance PDF.
Trauma and Orthopaedics at a Glance:
- Provides thorough coverage of diagnosis, investigation and contemporary treatment options of commonly encountered orthopaedic conditions;
- Features a section on what to expect as a Foundation doctor in orthopaedics, including how to present cases in trauma meetings, essential information to survive ‘on-call shifts and tips for efficient clerking of trauma admissions.
- Unique ‘how to’ section, comprising guidance on key practical procedures such as aspirating joints, manipulating fractures and applying plaster casts.
- Includes a companion website at ataglanceseries.com/tando featuring 120 multiple-choice questions and 10 case studies.
Table of Contents.
- Part 1: Basic sciences.
- Part 2: Adult orthopaedics.
- Part 3: Paediatric orthopaedics.
- Part 4: Trauma.
- Part 5: Working as a junior doctor in orthopaedics.
- Part 6: Practical procedures.
Trauma and Orthopaedics at a Glance PDF Download.
You can download Trauma and Orthopaedics at a Glance PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.