We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Ophthalmology at a Glance PDF 2nd Edition.
Ophthalmology at a Glance provides a concise overview of the specialty, with clear and simple diagrams illustrating the essential information required for students, trainee optometrists, opticians, and specialty nurses.
It includes details on history and examination, before moving through specific conditions and their treatment. Closely tracking the undergraduate ophthalmology curriculum, this new edition is fully updated to reflect new developments in the field.
Features of Ophthalmology at a Glance.
- Features tip boxes to give further insight into topics, warning boxes to indicate cautionary advice, help with exam technique, further reading, and key point boxes which summarize each chapter.
- Includes new chapters on tropical ophthalmology, ocular oncology, and giant cell arteritis.
- Features expanded material on a red-eye and painful loss of vision, and discussion of new scientific evidence for the existence of a sixth layer of the cornea (Dua’s layer).
- Includes a companion website at www.ataglanceseries.com/ophthal featuring clinical case studies, all the clinical images from the book as PowerPoint slides, and interactive flashcards for self-test.
Table of Contents.
- Part 1: Principles of ophthalmology.
- Part 2: Ophthalmic history and examination.
- Part 3: Correction of refractive errors.
- Part 4: Basic eye examination.
- Part 5: Acute ophthalmology.
- Part 6: Gradual loss of vision.
- Part 7: Paediatric ophthalmology.
- Part 8: Eyelid, lacrimation, and orbit.
- Part 9: External eye disease.
- Part 10: Corneal, refractive, and cataract surgery.
- Part 11: Glaucoma.
- Part 12: Vitreo-retinal.
- Part 13: Neuro-ophthalmology.
Ophthalmology at a Glance PDF Download.
You can download Ophthalmology at a Glance PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.