We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Nutrition at a Glance PDF 2nd Edition.
Nutrition at a Glance introduces key nutrition facts, such as the role of key nutrients in maintaining health, and addresses the concepts of nutrient metabolism, nutritional intake, and what makes an adequate diet.
It covers food safety, allergy and intolerance, GM foods, diet-related diseases, and nutrigenomics.
Features of Nutrition at a Glance.
Nutrition at a Glance:
- Is superbly illustrated, with full-color illustrations throughout.
- Includes nutrition ‘hot topics’ such as gene-nutrient interactions and dietary supplements.
- Has strong international appeal, with different dietary requirements provided for many countries.
- Is a reference text suitable for post-docs and junior scientists, including those working in public health and dietetics?
Table of Contents.
- Part I: Nutrients including carbohydrates, fat, proteins, vitamins, minerals, and alcohol.
- Part II: Nutritional epidemiology including assessments, consequences, and food choices.
- Part III: Nutrition throughout the life cycle.
- Part IV: The role of nutrition in key organs/systems.
- Part V: Nutrition-related diseases.
- Part VI: Public health and sports nutrition.
- Part VII: Foods, phytochemicals including functional and genetically modified foods.
Nutrition at a Glance PDF Download.
You can download Nutrition at a Glance PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.
Medicos Ideas work in the way you do, Smarty. While you are downloading PDFs straight on your device, we want you to grab one more great book and to see you become a better Ebooks Manager. And If you like our work kindly do support us.
Download The Best Standard Book of Biochemistry