We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Neonatology at a Glance PDF 4th Edition.
Written by a team of leading international experts, Neonatology at a Glance provides a concise and easy-to-read overview of neonatal medicine.
Each topic is clearly explained over a two-page spread, aided by numerous diagrams and illustrations. It has been extensively updated to include recent advances in perinatal medicine, genetics, respiratory support, therapeutic hypothermia, antimicrobial stewardship, and family integrated care.
The book covers the wide range of problems encountered in looking after newborn babies, from normal newborn infants to the complexities of neonatal intensive care.
Features of Neonatology at a Glance.
- Neonatology at a Glance:
- Provides up-to-date coverage of the important conditions you will encounter, including neonatal resuscitation and care of preterm infants.
- Covers challenging topics including pain, ethical issues, patient safety, evidence-based medicine, and palliative and end-of-life care.
- Includes details of a wide range of practical procedures, including less invasive surfactant administration, cranial ultrasound, brain monitoring, and neuroimaging, and neonatal transport.
Table of Contents.
- Part 1: Introduction.
- Part 2: Perinatal medicine.
- Part 3: Delivery.
- Part 4: The newborn infant.
- Part 5: Neonatal unit admission.
- Part 6: The preterm infant.
- Part 7: Neonatal problems.
- Part 8: Aspects of neonatal intensive care.
- Part 9: Follow-up.
- Part 10: Global.
- Part 11: Transport.
- Part 12: Practical Procedures.
Neonatology at a Glance PDF Download.
You can download Neonatology at a Glance PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.