We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of MRI at a Glance PDF 3rd Edition.
MRI at a Glance encapsulates essential MRI physics knowledge. Illustrated in full colour throughout, its concise text explains complex information, to provide the perfect revision aid.
It includes topics ranging from magnetism to safety, K space to pulse sequences, and image contrast to artefacts.
Features of MRI at a Glance.
- This third edition has been fully updated, with revised diagrams and new pedagogy, including 55 key points, tables, scan tips, equations, and learning points.
- There is also an expanded glossary and new appendices on optimizing image quality, parameters and trade-offs.
- A companion website is also available at www.ataglanceseries /mri featuring animations, interactive multiple-choice questions, and scan tips to improve your own MRI technique.
- MRI at a Glance is ideal for student radiographers and MRI technologists, especially those undertaking the American Registry of Radiation Technologist (ARRT) MRI examination, as well as other health professionals involved in MRI.
Table of Contents.
- Magnetism and electromagnetism.
- Atomic structure.
- Resonance and signal generation.
- Contrast mechanisms.
- Relaxation mechanisms.
- T1 Recovery.
- T2 decay.
- T1 weighting.
- T2 weighting.
- PD weighting.
- Conventional spin-echo.
- Fast or turbo spin echo – how it works.
- Fast or turbo spin echo – how it is used.
- Inversion recovery.
- Gradient echo – how it works.
- Gradient echo – how it is used.
- The steady-state.
- Coherent gradient echo.
- Incoherent gradient echo.
- Steady-state free precession.
- Balanced gradient echo.
- Ultrafast sequences.
- Diffusion and perfusion imaging.
- Functional imaging techniques.
- Gradient functions.
- Slice selection.
- Phase encoding.
- Frequency encoding.
- K space – what is it?
- K space – how is it filled?
- K space and image quality.
- Data acquisition – frequency.
- Data acquisition – phase.
- Data acquisition – scan time.
- K space traversal and pulse sequences.
- Alternative K space-filling techniques.
- Signal to noise ratio.
- Contrast to noise ratio.
- Spatial resolution.
- Chemical shift artefacts.
- Phase mismapping.
- Other artefacts.
- Flow phenomena.
- Time-of-flight MR angiography.
- Phase-contrast MR angiography.
- Contrast-enhanced MR angiography.
- Contrast agents.
- Radiofrequency coils.
- Gradients and other hardware.
- MR safety – bio-effects.
- MR safety – projectiles.
MRI at a Glance PDF Download.
You can download MRI at a Glance PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.