We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Medicine at a Glance PDF 4th Edition.
This fourth edition of Medicine at a Glance, the leading title in the best-selling at a Glance series, provides an unparalleled overview of the study of medicine, closely following the core medical curriculum.
Ideal for medical students, Foundation program doctors, and those training in the allied health professions, Medicine at a Glance presents vital information on clinical presentations, diseases, and treatments in every major medical specialty, from cardiology to dermatology.
Features of Medicine at a Glance.
Medicine at a Glance:
- Has been fully revised to reflect essential clinical and curriculum updates.
- Contains brand new material in key areas such as imaging, women’s health, communication, and data interpretation.
- Features a brand new, clearer text design, in the trusted at a Glance double-page spread style, in full-colour throughout.
- Is the ideal, practical companion to clinical attachments, available in a range of digital formats for on-the-go study and revision.
- Includes a companion website at www.ataglanceseries.com/medicine featuring interactive Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), interactive flashcards with show/hide labels, and tables of normal values.
Medicine at a Glance PDF Download.
You can download the Medicine at a Glance PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.