We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Hepatology at a Glance PDF.
Hepatology at a Glance is an accessible, illustrated introduction to this increasingly important specialty. This brand new title helps the reader to develop a solid understanding of liver disease and to recognize, diagnose and treat all types of routinely encountered liver and biliary disorders.
It covers key areas such as the development, structure, and function of the liver, transplantation, surgery, and nutrition. Common causes of liver disorders and scenarios and the management of rarer diseases and disorders in special patient groups such as the pregnant are included.
Features of Hepatology at a Glance.
Hepatology at a Glance:
- Is a unique and concise resource on hepatology created for junior medical staff.
- Maintains a practical emphasis, with advice on history, examination, and clinical testing.
- Includes clinical scenarios, with self-assessment questions and full explanations to answers.
- Follows the curriculum set by and with the support of the British Society of Gastroenterology.
- Includes a companion website at www.ataglanceseries.com/hepatology featuring 30 MCQs.
Table of Contents.
- Part 1 Basics.
- Part 2 Evaluation of liver disease.
- Part 3 Clinical scenarios.
- Part 4 Diseases.
Hepatology at a Glance PDF Download.
You can download Hepatology at a Glance PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.