We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Haematology at a Glance PDF 4th Edition.
Following the familiar, easy-to-use at a Glance format, Haematology at a Glance, Fourth Edition is a broad and accessible introduction to the study of blood.
Fully revised and updated to reflect advances in the field and in clinical practice, this new edition covers essential knowledge, from basic haematological physiology to blood disorders and their diagnosis and treatment.
Features of Haematology at a Glance.
- Features expanded sections on the underlying mechanisms, diagnostic techniques and management of malignant haematological diseases. Also incorporates recent advances in knowledge of thrombosis and the newer oral anticoagulants.
- Contains the very latest clinical treatments.
- Includes updated illustrations and clinical photographs to illustrate concepts and aid understanding.
- Features extensive online self-assessment at www.ataglanceseries.com/haematology.
Table of Contents.
- Part 1: Basic Physiology and Practice.
- Part 2: Red Cell Disorders.
- Part 3: Benign Disorders of White Cells.
- Part 4: Haematological Malignancies.
- Part 5: Treatment and Procedures.
- Part 6: Haemostasis.
- Part 7: Haematological Aspects of Tropical Disease.
- Part 8: Blood Transfusion.
Hematology at a Glance PDF Download.
You can download Haematology at a Glance PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.