We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of the General Practice At A Glance PDF.
Following the familiar, easy-to-use at a Glance format, this brand new title provides a highly illustrated introduction to the full range of essential primary care presentations, grouped by system, so you’ll know exactly where to find the information you need, and be perfectly equipped to make the most of your GP attachment.
Features of General Practice At A Glance.
General Practice at a Glance:
- Is comprehensively illustrated throughout with over 60 full-page color illustrations.
- Takes a symptoms-based approach that mirrors the general practice curriculum.
- Offers ‘one-stop’ coverage of musculoskeletal, circulatory, respiratory, nervous, reproductive, urinary, endocrine, and digestive presentations.
- Highlights the interrelations between primary and secondary care.
- Includes sample questions to ask during history taking and examination.
- Features ‘red flags’ to highlight symptoms or signs which must not be missed.
Table of Contents.
- Part 1: The essence of general practice.
- Part 2: Common presentations in general practice Child health.
General Practice At A Glance PDF Download.
You can download General Practice At A Glance PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.