We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of The Gastrointestinal System At A Glance PDF 2nd Edition.
This concise introduction to the gastrointestinal system encapsulates the fundamental facts and principles of this rapidly growing and changing specialty.
Written by experienced clinicians and teachers, the text covers the basic concepts of both the science surrounding the gastrointestinal system and the basics of clinical practice in an accessible, lucid format.
Features of The Gastrointestinal System At A Glance.
- The Gastrointestinal System at a Glance is the ideal revision aid for medical and allied health students and provides valuable insight for anyone seeking a comprehensive and concise guide to this subject area.
- Fully revised and updated to include further coverage of diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy, revised liver chapters, and a new chapter on embryology.
- Now in full color throughout.
- Supported by a companion website containing interactive self-assessment and digital flashcards – perfect for both study and revision.
- Provides an integrated approach to both the basic and clinical science of this core specialty.
Table of Contents.
- Part 1: Structure and Function.
- Part 2: Integrated Function.
- Part 3: Disorders and Diseases.
- Part 4: Diagnosis and Treatment.
The Gastrointestinal System At A Glance PDF Download.
You can download The Gastrointestinal System At A Glance PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.