We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Clinical Endocrinology and Diabetes at a Glance PDF.
Recognizing a need to promote and enhance the teaching of clinical endocrinology and diabetes in UK medical schools, the Society for Endocrinology, in collaboration with Diabetes UK and the Association of British Clinical Diabetologists, created a national curriculum that sets out the minimum recommended standards for undergraduate medical education.
Features of Clinical Endocrinology and Diabetes at a Glance.
- Clinical Endocrinology and Diabetes at a Glance corresponds to the curriculum and covers all important areas of diabetes and endocrinology in a clinically relevant and concise manner, with complementary figures to ensure principles are explained clearly.
- It highlights key practical skills for undergraduates in line with the GMC recommendations that medical graduates should be well prepared for their Foundation posts.
- There is also an emphasis on the importance of multidisciplinary teams in the management of endocrine diseases and diabetes. These include sections on structured education programs, psychosocial aspects, and patient self-management and monitoring.
- Clinical Endocrinology and Diabetes at a Glance will serve as a valuable resource for medical students and junior doctors treating patients with these conditions.
Table of Contents.
- Part 1: Introduction.
- Part 2: Disorders of the hypothalamic-pituitary axis.
- Part 3: Disorders of thirst and fluid balance.
- Part 4: Thyroid disorders.
- Part 5: Disorders of calcium homeostasis.
- Part 6: Disorders of the adrenal gland.
- Part 7: Disorders of the reproductive system.
- Part 8: Neuroendocrine Tumors.
- Part 9: Endocrine emergencies.
- Part 10: Diabetes mellitus.
Clinical Endocrinology and Diabetes at a Glance PDF Download.
You can download Clinical Endocrinology and Diabetes at a Glance PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.