We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Critical Care Medicine at a Glance PDF 3rd Edition.
Critical Care Medicine at a Glance is an accessible introduction and revision text for junior clinicians.
Fully revised and updated to reflect changes to the content and assessment methods used by medical schools and postgraduate training programs, this at a Glance provides a user-friendly overview of critical care medicine to encapsulate all that the student needs to know.
Features of Critical Care Medicine at a Glance.
- This new edition of Critical Care Medicine at a Glance:
- Is fully revised and updated to increase coverage of a rapidly expanding area of medicine
- Provides a simple and straightforward, yet rapid, introduction to the care of the acutely ill
- Features new ‘Pearls of Wisdom’, to aid learning and understanding
- Includes an appendix of top nutrition tips from the Royal College of Physicians
- Provides increased coverage of neurological emergencies, acute and abdominal emergencies, arrhythmias, imaging, and fluid management
Table of Contents.
- Part 1: General.
- Part 2: Medical.
- Part 3: Surgical.
- Part 4: Self-assessment.
Critical Care Medicine at a Glance PDF Download.
You can download the Critical Care Medicine at a Glance PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.