We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Ghai Essential of Pediatrics 9th Edition.
This edition is thoroughly updated, revised, and up to date ensuring that the reader has access to the latest information on diagnosis and treatment. Chapters on nutrition, growth, adolescent health, immunization, infection, gastrointestinal system, malignancies, and inborn errors of metabolism have been extensively rewritten and revised in this edition
For over four decades Ghai Essential Pediatrics has been the subcontinent’s most trusted resource for undergraduate and postgraduate teaching in pediatrics. With contributions from more than 40 experts, the ninth edition is thoroughly updated and revised to ensure that the reader has access to the latest information on diagnoses and therapies.
Features of Ghai Essential of Pediatrics 9th Edition.
- Emphasis on recognition and management of common pediatric conditions.
- Liberal use of algorithms and tables emphasizing differential diagnosis, and integrating strategies for evaluation and management.
- Updated guidelines on diagnosis and management of hypertension, tuberculosis and other infections, and diabetes mellitus.
- Extensively revised chapters on nutrition, growth, adolescent health, immunization, infections, gastrointestinal system, malignancies, and inborn errors of metabolism.
- Fresh perspectives from new contributing authors on disorders of development, central nervous system, otorhinolaryngology, micronutrients, poisonings, and IMNCI.
- Easy to locate key content through unique color design.
Table of Contents.
- Introduction to Pediatrics.
- Normal Growth and its Disorders.
- Adolescent Health and Development.
- Fluid and Electrolyte Disturbances.
- Micro-nutrients in Health and Disease.
- Newborn Infants.
- Immunization and Immunodeficiency.
- Infections and Infestations.
- Diseases of Gastrointestinal System and Liver.
- Hematological Disorders.
- Disorders of Respiratory System.
- Disorders of Cardiovascular System.
- Disorders of Kidney and Urinary Tract.
- Endocrine and Metabolic Disorders.
- Central Nervous System.
- Neuromuscular Disorders.
- Childhood Malignancies.
- Rheumatological Disorders.
- Genetic Disorders.
- Inborn Errors of Metabolism.
- Eye Disorders.
- Skin Disorders.
- Poisonings, Injuries, and Accidents.
- Pediatric Critical Care.
- Common Medical Procedures.
- Rational Drug Therapy.
- Integrated Management of Neonatal and Childhood Illness.
- Rights of Children.
Ghai Essential of Pediatrics 9th Edition PDF Download.
You can download the Ghai Essential of Pediatrics PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.