We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Springer Clinical Genitourinary Pathology: a Case-Based Learning Approach PDF.
This book presents clinicopathological insights into common genitourinary diseases, especially those of neoplastic nature, and introduces experiential learning based on case presentations (case-based learning).
One of the tasks that trainees face is converting an extensive amount of data into the medical experience.
Features of Clinical Genitourinary Pathology.
- Using successive microscopic images, the book gradually and analytically presents diagnostic procedures for the genitourinary system (kidney, urinary bladder, prostate gland, and testis).
- Characteristic cases are presented for each organ, each ending with a clinical commentary and key messages. This form of presentation helps readers acquire the valuable skill of effective diagnostic thinking, focusing their attention on the essential microscopic findings and disregarding insubstantial findings.
- Although clinical applications are frequently based on pathological findings which therefore need to be clearly described and recorded, the importance of this in everyday medical practice is often ignored by medical students and downplayed by clinicians.
- Demonstrating how knowledge can be practically applied, the book is a valuable resource mainly for residents in pathology, urology, and oncology but also for medical students with a special interest in histopathology.
Table of Contents.
- Adult Kidney Neoplastic Pathology
- Clinical Pathology of the Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Gland Pathology
- Neoplastic Testicular Pathology
Clinical Genitourinary Pathology PDF Download.
You can download Clinical Genitourinary Pathology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.