We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of LANGE Physiology Series: Gastrointestinal Physiology PDF.
A system- and disease-based approach to the aspects of gastrointestinal pathophysiology, essential for an understanding of clinical medicine. Bridging the gap between basic science and clinical medicine, this text provides students with a solid understanding of symptom identification and the underlying disease mechanism.
Features of LANGE Physiology Series: Gastrointestinal Physiology.
- It features clinical pearls, learning objectives, study questions, algorithms, and key concepts highlighting the presentation in each chapter.
Table of Contents
Section I: The Integrated Response to a Meal.
- Chapter 1. Functional Anatomy of the GI Tract and Organs Draining into It.
- Chapter 2. Neurohumoral Regulation of Gastrointestinal Function.
Section II: Intestinal Secretory Functions.
- Chapter 3. Gastric Secretion.
- Chapter 4. Pancreatic and Salivary Secretion.
- Chapter 5. Water and Electrolyte Absorption and Secretion.
- Chapter 6. Intestinal Mucosal Immunology and Ecology.
Section III: Motility.
- Chapter 7. Esophageal Motility.
- Chapter 8. Gastric Motility.
- Chapter 9. Intestinal Motility.
Section IV: Transport and Metabolic Functions of the Liver.
- Chapter 10. Functional Anatomy of the Liver and Biliary System.
- Chapter 11. Bile Formation and Secretion.
- Chapter 12. Gallbladder Function.
- Chapter 13. Bilirubin Formation and Excretion by the Liver.
- Chapter 14. Ammonia and Urea.
Section V: Digestion and Absorption.
- Chapter 15. Carbohydrate, Protein, and Water-Soluble Vitamin Assimilation.
- Chapter 16. Lipid Assimilation.
LANGE Physiology Series: Gastrointestinal Physiology PDF Download
You can download LANGE Physiology Series: Gastrointestinal Physiology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.