We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Pearson Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology PDF 11th Edition (Global Edition).
Fundamentals of Anatomy & Physiology helps students succeed in the challenging A&P course with an easy-to-understand narrative, precise visuals, and steadfast accuracy.
With the 11th Edition, the author team draws from recent research exploring how students use and digest visual information to help students use art more effectively to learn A&P.
New book features encourage students to view and consider figures in the textbook, and new narrated videos guide students through complex physiology figures to help them deconstruct and better understand complicated processes.
Features of Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology Global Edition
- “Build-Your-Knowledge” features show how each body system influences the others. As students progress through the book, they will build their knowledge about how the body systems work together to maintain homeostasis.
- Tips & Tools boxes are brief and concrete learning tools that give students simple analogies and easy memory devices to help them remember facts and concepts.
- Story-based clinical content has been updated to focus on commonly encountered clinical scenarios. One-third of the Clinical Cases/Wrap-Ups have been replaced and updated, and many Clinical Notes are updated.
- The Art of Teaching A&P: Six Easy Lessons to Improve Student Learning, written by author and award-winning teacher Lori Garrett, addresses common challenges students encounter when navigating complex art in textbooks. This handbook-style teaching resource presents each challenge, providing an explanation of the issue, context, and relevant research. Garrett then offers strategies for instructors on how to most effectively overcome these challenges. If they haven’t already received a copy, instructors can request the handbook from their local Pearson Representative.
- Substantive reorganization of content in several chapters, including those of the nervous system, reduce redundancies and allow for a more efficient reading experience for the student.
Table of Contents
- An Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology.
- The Chemical Level of Organization.
- The Cellular Level of Organization.
- The Tissue Level of Organization.
- The Integumentary System.
- Bones and Bone Structure.
- The Axial Skeleton.
- The Appendicular Skeleton.
- Muscle Tissue.
- The Muscular System.
- Nervous Tissue.
- The Spinal Cord, Spinal Nerves, and Spinal Reflexes.
- The Brain and Cranial Nerves.
- Sensory Pathways and the Somatic Nervous System.
- The Autonomic Nervous System and Higher-Order Functions.
- The Special Senses.
- The Endocrine System.
- The Heart.
- Blood Vessels and Circulation.
- The Lymphatic System and Immunity.
- The Respiratory System.
- The Digestive System.
- Metabolism, Nutrition, and Energetics.
- The Urinary System.
- Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance.
- The Reproductive System.
- Development and Inheritance.
Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology PDF Global Edition Download.
You can download Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology PDF Global Edition by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.