We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology PDF 4th Edition by Donald C. Rizzo.
Packed with vivid illustrations, best-selling Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology, 4E is written specifically for learners in a one-semester introductory A&P course in the allied health field who have little or no previous knowledge of anatomy and physiology.
Known for its clear approach to teaching, the text is widely praised for its ability to break A&P down into very simple, easy-to-understand language. Content is organized according to body systems and focuses on the body working together to promote homeostasis.
Features of Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology
- Improving both the quality and quantity of text illustrations, the Fourth Edition’s new art program brings text concepts to life with new figures throughout.
- Integrated throughout, an exciting new art program expands and enhances the text’s anatomy and disease illustrations.
- New art figures include a labeled cross-section of a hair and hair follicle; osteoblasts cells producing ossification in cartilage, intramembranous ossification, inferior view of skull bones, syndesmosis joint, synchondroses joint, bi-polar neuron, Schwann cell producing a fatty myelin sheath outside of the central nervous system, oligodendrocyte producing a fatty myelin sheath on axons in the central nervous system, superficial muscles of the body, a vein with valves, cardiac cycle, the role of vitamins in the body, and much more.
- New photos of actual human bones in Chapters 7 and 8 are paired side-by-side with illustrations. Students observe details of bone structure in the illustrations and are then able to compare with photos of actual bones.
Table of Contents
- The Human Body.
- The Chemistry of Life.
- Cell Structure.
- Cellular Metabolism and Reproduction: Mitosis and Meiosis.
- The Integumentary System.
- The Skeletal System.
- The Articular System.
- The Muscular System.
- The Nervous System: Introduction, Spinal Cord, and Spinal Nerves.
- The Nervous System: The Brain, Cranial Nerves, Autonomic Nervous System, and the Special Senses.
- The Endocrine System.
- The Blood.
- The Cardiovascular System.
- The Lymphatic System.
- Nutrition and the Digestive System.
- The Respiratory System.
- The Urinary System.
- The Reproductive System.
Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology PDF Download
You can download the Fundamentals of Anatomy and Physiology PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.