We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Forensic Odontology Principles and Practice PDF.
Forensic odontology refers to the science and practice of dentistry that may be applied to help solve litigation in both criminal and civil cases.
It is a specialist branch of dentistry that assists the legal system in the handling, analysis, and interpretation of dental evidence.
Features of Forensic Odontology Principles and Practice.
- Forensic Odontology: Principles and Practice pulls together the very latest research findings and advice on best practice and essential skills, including aspects of forensic science that provide a well-rounded educational experience for the reader.
- Chapters provide coverage of anatomy and morphology, mortuary techniques, physical anthropology, applied forensic sciences, child and elder abuse, and facial approximation.
- The text introduces the various topics and discusses underpinning philosophies without being an exhaustive historical treatise.
- Appropriate case studies are used to highlight issues, and references to current research are provided to stimulate further reading and research.
- Written by experienced practitioners in the field, this informative introductory text is invaluable to graduate and undergraduate students, as well as experienced dentists, wishing to gain experience or pursue a career in forensic odontology.
- This text will be a welcome addition to the forensic odontological libraries of all practicing forensic odontologists.
Table of Contents.
- Foundation knowledge in forensic odontology.
- Jurisprudence and forensic practice.
- Anatomy and morphology.
- Forensic pathology.
- Human identification.
- Mortuary techniques.
- Age assessment.
- Bite marks.
- Forensic odontology in disaster victim identification.
- Forensic anthropology.
- Applied forensic sciences.
- Odontology opinions.
- Forensic odontology management.
- Application of post‐mortem computed tomography to forensic odontology.
Forensic Odontology Principles and Practice PDF Download.
You can download the Forensic Odontology Principles and Practice PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.