We have shared a review and a free pdf download link (Google Drive) of Forensic Odontology An Essential Guide PDF.
Written by a team of well-established, active practitioners in the field, Forensic Odontology is invaluable for those needing an introduction to the subject for the general dental practitioner who has an interest in forensic dentistry and is contemplating practicing in the field.
It will also be useful as a reference during practice.
Features of Forensic Odontology An Essential Guide.
- After a brief introduction, the book covers dental anatomy and development, expert witness skills, mortuary practice, dental human identification, disaster victim identification, dental age assessment, bite marks, forensic photography, and the role of the forensic odontologist in the protection of the vulnerable person.
- Chapters outline accepted and recommended practices and refer to particular methodologies, presenting different schools of thought objectively.
Table of Contents.
- A brief introduction to forensic odontology.
- Development of the dentition.
- Acting as an expert witness.
- Mortuary practice.
- Dental human identification.
- Disaster victim identification.
- Dental age assessment.
- Bite marks – I.
- Bite marks – II.
- Forensic photography and imaging.
- Role of the forensic odontologist in the protection of vulnerable people.
Forensic Odontology An Essential Guide PDF Download.
You can download Forensic Odontology An Essential Guide PDF by links that are given below. If the link is not working, do let us know using the comments section, we will readily update it.